perjantai 25. joulukuuta 2009

Super Recorded Colnago Extreme Power

MobileMe Gallery - L1080064.JPG

Some updates to my White Tricolori Colnago Extreme Power for season 2010.
Last season I updated my wardrobe with black and white Campagonolo 11-speed jerseys and bibshorts. Now it was time to move forward from 10 to 11. Record 10-speed set was to be installed to my new Colnago Cross Prestige.
Another update was to harmonize the seating solution with both Colangos to Selle Italia SRL Team Edition. Know what? I want to book a trip to Canary Islands soon to test drive these improvements.


2 kommenttia:

  1. I love the campa super-record 11-speed. I have the same. have fun with it! :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hope to be able to test drive Super Records soon. -20 C° out there and I haven't book any trip to Canary Islands or Malaga area to enjoy riding the white bike in shorts. So far nice to have the black bike for winter riding. How do you compare the good old 10-speed Records with new SuperRecord? (I have 6-speed Super Records in De Rosa, the blue bike)

    VastaaPoista

Paul Smith interview by Rapha